Thursday, April 27, 2006

So Here I am

Well I kept telling myself that I wanted to create a blog...So here I am. I do not know how often I will update this thing, but I will do my best. I think that this will be a good place for me to rant and vent when I have too. I am sure that there will not be too many people who will read this, but it is fun for me anyway. :)

A little bit about me. I am a helpmeet to my wonderful husband! We have been married for 8 years now and it just keeps getting better and better. I look forward to spending the rest of my life with him, and living each day to serve him. He is my love and my life. I am also a Mother to two wonderful little boys!! They are my pride and joy. I home school both of them, and as hectic as that can be sometimes, I know that the blessing is worth it in the end. My youngest is starting to learn to read, and my oldest is learning so much that I can hardly keep up...and I am the teacher. :) We enjoy it though, and we have a good time too. I am a Sunday School teacher, a Youth Pastor's wife, and I LOVE every minute of it. It is amazing to see teens learn the Word Of God, and wanting to learn it. What joy I have being a teacher to the teen girls, and I love every minute of it.

My husband is studying to become a Pastor. He is almost done with his school, and I could not be happier about that. He has worked so hard for this degree, and he has earned it. It has been a rough road, but one that I am sure we would not trade anything for. As with everything in life, it has been a learning experience, and I know that, I would not trade it for anything. It was a long process, but to God be the Glory in the end!!

Well I guess that is all for me right now. I will update as much as I possibly can. I am sure that I will be on here more than I should be. I have time while the kids are working on different things in the school. Bye for now. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you have a blog.
It's neat to see the Lord's hand on our lives and to trust him even when we can't see the future. The Lord is using you and your husband and I'm excited to see where God places you. Keep up the good work!

pastor mike said...

Welcome to the blogosphere.

(in slow, deep dramatic voice) "Feel that slight sting in your lungs? That's the air of freedom! Drink it in! Let it surround you!"

Sorry - got carried away for a second there.

Tell Chris to get one of these things. I told him to email me to tell me how he's doing, and we can all guess how that worked out, so...get him on here.