Monday, May 01, 2006

It's Been A Good Night

Doing the will of God sometimes has such great rewards. Tonight was a good night, and I am on cloud nine right now. My husband and I and our two boys went to a Preachers meeting with Dr. Tony Hudson. What an awesome man of God!! (Plus he is from the South, and how can you go wrong there??) You know I think often times we loose sight of the fact that as Christians (who have the Lord in their hearts); we forget that we need to be separated from the world. We need to have higher standards, and I have to say that tonight I was really challenged to begin to start living a better life. It was a great night, and I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed myself!

After the service, we went to go and get some dessert. We went to all these places, and they were all closed (by minutes). So we ended up going to Baker’s Square (that’s like a Village Inn for y’all from the South.) I got pie and it was so yummy. Well we were the only ones in there, and the manager came and asked how everything was. My oldest Dylan said that the pie was great (not as good as Mommy’s though…He loves me). He went on and on about how great the pie was. Well the manager walked away, and then he came back with a pie box in his hands. He told Dylan we are going to play a game; think of a number between 3&5….Dylan took a few moments and said 4! The manager said, you win, and he gave us a FRESH strawberry pie, the whole thing!!!!!! Praise the Lord!! People would say well that was just happen chance, no...That was God giving us a blessing!! It was a great night, and now I am going to go to bed. Good night everyone!!

No comments: