So we were sitting at Pizza Hut tonight after Church, having supper, just the four of us. Chris and I were talking to the boys about Church, and how it went. Somehow or another we got to talking about girls. Well Jacob started blushing, it was so cute! We asked him if he thought so and so was cute, and he said no (still blushing), then we asked if he thought so and so was cute and he said no (still blushing.) Then I asked him if he thought this girl that came from Texas was cute, and he said OH YEAH and he clicked his tongue, and said SHE'S CUTE! ROFL! I hate to think about it, but my babies are growing up. What am I going to do when they really are into dating, and really into girls? Those are my boys, they can't, it just doesn't seem right. I fear....I'm losing them. OK, I know I'm not losing them....YET....but, the day is coming. Fairly certain that I'm not ready to think about that yet. Do you think the rapture will happen before that? LOL!
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Growing up fast indeed!
Post a Comment