Thursday, January 10, 2008

My love for snowmen and the cutest one ever

So anyone who knows me, know of my GRAND passion that I have for snowmen. I love them! They make me so happy. Just looking at them makes me happy. These are just a few in my collection that I have. This isn't my whole collection, not by far. But look at some of them, how can seeing them not just put a smile on your face?I have had many of these given to me, and I love each and everyone of them. Most people will buy me snowmen for my birthday and for Christmas, which makes me so happy, because that just means more for my collection. My husband likes to say that it looks like Frosty has had a bowel movement (not nice I know) in our living room, but I really don't think it's that bad. Yes, they are everywhere, even on the ground, but I think it's fun.

Anyway, I say all of this to share with you my most favorite snowmen of all. This is my favorite snowman! My oldest son Dylan built this snowman this year. It's his first one, ever. I am so glad that I took a picture of it, because it's gone now. Isn't it the cutest thing ever!?!? His little carrot nose was my favorite part of the whole snowman.
He stayed out there with his Daddy, and built it all on his own. It's just so cute, and I'll cherish this picture forever. He worked so hard on it, and it may not be the biggest snowman, but it is my favorite.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe! Dylan did a good job on his snowman. That is really special. The snowmen in the living are all adorable and they do put a smile on the face.
Hope you and your family are doing good.