Monday, September 22, 2008

Do You Even Remember Me????

OK everyone! I apologize for going MIA for a looooooong time. Life has been extradonarialy busy here lately, and I actually forgot there for a while that I even had a blog. How sad is that? Then some friends of mine were sharing their blogs with me, and I remembered that I had one, and figured that with all the thoughts running through my head, that I should begin blogging again.

So here I am....and I'm on another roller coaster of life. (If you go back through past blogs, you can tell, that the Lord likes to keep me on these stupid roller coasters.) We are at another crossroads in our life, and in our ministry. It's another one of those, where do we go now Lord?

I won't go into major detail, except to say that we know this isn't where the Lord is going to have us for much longer. And I am OK with that. I'm beyond ready to move out of ILLANNOY (A.K.A.- Illinois) I feel as though we have been trapped here for way to long, and while you can take the girl out of Texas, you certainly cannot take Texas out of the girl. I'm ready to go back to Texas, and we'll see what happens.

Well I'll slowly update this blog, and I promise to try and be better about posting and what not. Check back soon for updates, possible recipes, and more. :)

No comments: