I had a friend ask me the other day about my blog, and I was like...WOW! I haven't used that in a long time. I used to come here all the time and write out thoughts, but it's been a while since I last did that. I need to be better about writing on here.
Let's see...Where to begin? Since my last post, we sold our house in Illannoy <---That's my way of spelling it ;) and have since moved back to Texas :) We are so happy to be "home." Now, that's not to say that I don't miss Illinois, because I do. We lived there for 10 years, it was all my kids knew, and I miss it. I especially miss the seasons. But, we had to move on, and so, here we are. We like it here, even though it's a very fast paced life here. People are always rushing to get here, there, and everywhere. Sometimes I think we move way to fast here, and we need to slow down, and take it easy.
The boys are doing well, and getting big. Dylan is fixin to be a teenager, and...I don't know that I'm ready for that as a Mom. Wasn't it just yesterday that he was a baby? Now, he's going to be 13! I can tell how much he's changing too. He's maturing, and just growing up too fast. Jacob is getting ready to have surgery to remove his tonsils. He's had quite a time with them, and they need to come out. Poor guy has had some health issues the past year, but thankfully, nothing major. God has been good and seen us through them all, and has kept HIS healing hand on Jake.
OK...well, that's the short version of everything going on here. I really am going to try and post more here. It's a good outlet, and I need to blog more, it helps me :)
Let's see...Where to begin? Since my last post, we sold our house in Illannoy <---That's my way of spelling it ;) and have since moved back to Texas :) We are so happy to be "home." Now, that's not to say that I don't miss Illinois, because I do. We lived there for 10 years, it was all my kids knew, and I miss it. I especially miss the seasons. But, we had to move on, and so, here we are. We like it here, even though it's a very fast paced life here. People are always rushing to get here, there, and everywhere. Sometimes I think we move way to fast here, and we need to slow down, and take it easy.
The boys are doing well, and getting big. Dylan is fixin to be a teenager, and...I don't know that I'm ready for that as a Mom. Wasn't it just yesterday that he was a baby? Now, he's going to be 13! I can tell how much he's changing too. He's maturing, and just growing up too fast. Jacob is getting ready to have surgery to remove his tonsils. He's had quite a time with them, and they need to come out. Poor guy has had some health issues the past year, but thankfully, nothing major. God has been good and seen us through them all, and has kept HIS healing hand on Jake.
OK...well, that's the short version of everything going on here. I really am going to try and post more here. It's a good outlet, and I need to blog more, it helps me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment