Thursday, August 31, 2006

Sharing My Heart

Check Out Blinkyou.com for thousands of custom glitters and layouts


Well it's says share your heart, and that's what I am going to do. I am still finding myself on this wonderful rollercoaster of life. Although this rollercoaster seems to have more downs than it does ups right now. When will this ride end?? Can I get off now?? This sure isn't one of those 60 second rides, and then your off.... Nope.... Not this one. This rollercoaster keeps on going and going (kind of like the Energizer bunny). First was my husband having surgery, (poor husband) he recovered quickly from that, Praise the Lord!! He only had one complication and that was his stitches coming open, but even that healed quickly. As soon as he was feeling better, I fell and broke my toe. I still cannot believe that I did that, but yes....it happened. It took me a while to heal from it, but I am finally starting to feel better and can walk 'normal' which is a blessing. I was tired of walking with the shoe that I was given, not to mention, that it wasn't cute at all. After I fell, my boys got sick. They both were running high fevers, after taking them both to the Dr. you come to find out, that it was just a virus....imagine that!! When all else fails, trust the good old virus. Thankfully that only lasted a few days with both of them. Now the whole family is on the mend......physically.

Emotionally....well I guess that is where the rollercoaster really comes in. Who knew that being in the ministry could be so draining?? I knew that it would be rough, and I realize that, but it sure can take a toll on you. The emotions that you get from being in the ministry are amazing. Right now is a rough time for my husband and I. Trying to find out if the Lord wants us here where we are right now, or is it time to move on? We both feel as though it is time to move on, now the grander question is, where do you go?? The verse in the Bible that says Wait on the Lord, is truly applying to my life right now. I am waiting on the Lord and I know that He is going to lead us on the right path. When do you take that leap of faith and say OK God I'll go, just tell me where to go. I know in my heart that we aren't supposed to be here anymore, and I am ready to move on, but it is a sit and wait game right now. The Lord has really changed my view on things and how they are supposed to be.

I realize that my biggest support right now is my husband. Praise the Lord for my husband. He is my rock, and I truly depend on him. He is always there for me, and I love him with all my heart. Next to the Lord is my everything. I do everything for him, and there is nothing wrong with that in my eyes. He loves me unconditonally even with all my flaws. (Yes that's right....I'm not perfect...big shock right??) He is my biggest supporter, and my companion. Have we always been close and so in love?? No... but we vowed 6 years ago that we would let God be the center of our relationship, and since then it has been a great marriage!! He brings me so much joy and happiness. And he is the head of the household that the Lord has commanded him to be. He leads our family in the right paths, and the way that we should go. I hope for everyone that they can one day find a love like my husband and I have. That is my wish for everyone. For you Honey: I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!! Thank you for being there for me. And like you said on your blog- I know that I have a good thing as well. Love you sweetheart!!!!

No comments: