So I realize that it has been forever since I've last posted. I used to blog all the time, and now it seems as though I just let it slip by. Sorry to all of those who actually read this. I will try my hardest to keep up on this, but don't I say that every time I'm on here? I really will try this time.
Things are going well here actually. We have been very busy too, but who isn't now a days? It really does seems as though if it's not one thing it's another though. We are trying to do fund raising for our teens to go to camp. We go to camp in July, so it's right around the corner. I know that the Lord will provide us with the proper funds that we need, so I leave it in His hands.
Chris has been out of town a lot, or so it seems. He was just gone last week, and I missed him so much. I hate when he is gone, it literally feels like a piece of me is missing when he isn't here. He just means so much to me, so I don't like when he isn't here with me. He is such a good Daddy to our boys too, so I hate that he can't be here for them either. We realize though that there are times when he just simply can't be here with us. We can't be selfish, we have to allow him to do his job, that is what the Lord has for him to do, so that is how it is.
Things at Church are going really well. I praise the Lord all the time for leading us to where we are now. The Lord knew that we needed to be there, and once we figured out His will for our lives, things fell into place. We are truly blessed to be under a wonderful Pastor who is willing to teach, love, and disciple us. We sure had to go through a major battle to get where we are at now, but the mountaintop is amazing right now!
Well I will try to keep this updated a little better, I really will. I will try to not allow two months to go by without posting. Love to all!!
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment