I was talking to my husband last night, and I asked him this question: What is it that makes people decide that they want to be together for the rest of their lives? What triggers in your mind that says "this is it, this is the one that I want to spend the rest of my life with."
I realize that the Lord will tell you This is the one for you, but really when you stop to think about it, it's odd to me how people just end up together. And most of the time, couples are so opposite, it's unreal. Chris and I are very opposite, but yet the love we have is AMAZING!!
I guess that I am just in awe of how people end up together. How it is that a man decides this is the woman for me, and this is the one that I want to marry. It's just interesting to me how people end up together, and end up married. What an amazing thing the Lord created when He created man and woman to fall in love. When your marriage is done right, what an AWESOME thing it is to spend the rest of your life with this person. What a blessing being married is. Just something I was pondering....
Friday, May 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment