That lead me to ask myself if I had lost that feeling, and the answer is NO!! That is not to say that I have always felt that way, BUT...I had to learn like a lot of people do how to love him again. This was when we first got married, and we were young. Why is it that after you get married, that everything stops? Is it because the guy got what he wanted and now he is done? I don't know what it is, but I do know that my husband and I learned how to be affectionate again, and I can honestly say that we still get that fluttering feeling. I love my husband with all my heart!!!!

He is absolutely the one that the Lord has for me. I have a lot of friends that have been married and are now divorced, and they wonder why. Why don't they have what I have, and they tell me that I wish I had what you have with Chris. Well the fact of the matter is, I waited and realized that I couldn't choose my mate (I tried that once, and made A TON of mistakes.) When I got saved, and I accepted the Lord as my Saviour, I realized that He was the one that had to pick my mate, not me. I think a lot of times that is how girls get themselves in trouble, is because they want to be with the man because he shows her the attention that she wants and or needs. When Chris and I got together, I told him that I wouldn't date him, or anything else if he wasn't going to go to Church. So he thought that he would play Church, and that is when the Lord got a hold of him. I want to tell all my friends that they had the same choices I did. We all grew up together, it is what you chose to do with your life. If you live for the flesh, then ultimately you will always fail. You cannot live for the flesh, you have to live for what the Lord wants in your life. Once you are saved, you aren't your own anymore.
All I know is that I love my husband with all my heart. He is absolutely the world to me. I am glad that the Lord has brought us to where we are today, and above all.... I am glad that I haven't lost that fluttering feeling!!!
1 comment:
A toast to Love!
What a wonderful blog. It's a breath of fresh air to hear someone else still lusts after their husband!!
LYL
Post a Comment