Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Roller Coaster of life....going down....

You know in this life you realize that you are going to have ups and downs, and as much as you hate it, sometimes you have to go down to get back up. Very honestly though, I am ready to get off this ride that I am on right now! It seems as though I am on a ride that never ends. Why is it that you have to go through so many valleys to enjoy the mountaintops? I want to be on the mountaintops for a while before I have to go through another valley.

Things have been a little rough here lately. I have seen so many of the people that I love being hurt, and I don't like that at all. I want to be able to stop the pain, and make everything OK for them, but I can't. Only the Lord can do that, but it seems as though they have lost all their faith in the Lord, and that isn't right either. I think the thing that bothers me the most is having to see the man that I love going through pain, and being hurt.

I love my husband with all my heart, and I don't like to see him hurt at all. It makes me sad when he is hurting, and I can't fix things for him. He has just faced surgery a week ago, and is still recovering from that. Not to mention whatever is going on at the Church that he has to deal with. It really seems as though it is one thing after the other that is being piled on his plate, and you almost want to say...WHY LORD?? I just want to see my husband in the ministry and happy. He LOVES what he is doing now with working with the teens. They bring him so much joy, and that's wonderful. Being a Youth Pastor is one of the greatest things that has happened for him, and that makes me happy knowing that. I just wish that other things in the Church realm were better for him. If only I could take all his pain away, and if only I had all the answers...but I don't.

There is a song that Carrie Underwood sings called Jesus Take The Wheel, and the words of the chorus are so powerful to me, and explains often times the way that I am feeling.

Check Out Blinkyou.com for thousands of custom glitters and layouts

Well that is all for me right now. We will see where this ride takes me next time.

No comments: