Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Looking For a YES!

So here I am again on a crossroads of life. 2 years ago, I was begging God to deliver us out of a horrible situation, and He did! It was amazing! I never thought that I would be delivered from that previous situation, but God provided.

Now here we are again, looking to be delivered, and waiting for it to happen. We know that this is not where the Lord wants us, and now we are waiting for Him to show us where to go. Not sure what's going to happen or when the doors are going to open, but I sure hope that it's soon. It kind of stinks to go into a Church where you know that there are people there who don't want you there. For me it's not so bad, but for Chris, it's hard, I know it is. He preaches his heart out to these people, knowing how they feel. It's hard Sunday after Sunday going and making the best of it. I just want the Lord to show us where to go, and what to do!

So....here I am looking for a yes from the Lord. I want a YES....go here. YES....move there. Yes....help these people, minister to them, be about my business. I know that soon enough I'll hear a yes from the Lord, I just wish it was NOW! I'm generally a patient person, but, I have to be honest and say, my patience is wearing thin right now. LOL!

I found a verse in Joshua 1:9 that really spoke to my heart and here is what it says: HAVE NOT I COMMANDED THEE? BE STRONG AND OF A GOOD COURAGE, BE NOT AFRAID NEITHER BE THOU DISMAYED FOR THE LORD THY GOD IS WITH THEE WHITHERSOEVER THOU GOEST. This verse speaks volumes to me! I need to be strong and have courage, and know that God is with me all the way, all the time. I just want a yes right now though, but until then....I'll try to patiently wait and see what the Lord says. =)

1 comment:

Robison5 said...

Charlie you are an amazing person and have made my time on CM really fun! I am praying for you, and secretly hoping that you can come this way. (after all there are over 100 churches in the town we are moving to)
I hope that today at least is a good day :)