Isn't he the cutest thing ever? I think that out of my 50+ snowmen, he is the cutest! I almost didn't get him. We were at Menard's one night, and shopping around, and I saw him in a scene that was set up, and I fell in love with him! I HAD to have him. So I searched every aisle, looking for this snowman. Meanwhile, while I was searching for my snowman, hubby decides to leave me and head for the checkout, so that he wouldn't have to buy him for me. Well the boys and I finally found him, and we ran to catch up to hubby, and I begged him (well kind of), and he said yes! (He LOVES me)
So here is the newest member, and I am keeping him out. No sense in putting him away, when I'm just going to pull him out next month when I decorate! I ♥ my snowman! He's just so super cute! LOL!!!!
6 comments:
He IS super cute!! Congrats on your great find! I don't have room to collect ANYTHING but if I could, I would consider snowmen.
Awe..
He is so cute!
I'm getting out my fall stuff but I'm really excited to get my Christmas stuff out!
I love snowmen too, how cute is the lil guy
Hi, I'm new here! He's a really cute little guy,
I have all my fall stuff out and I can't wait to put it all up and get my Christmas stuff out.
I love this season.
Very nice blog!
here I thought it would be a picture of a purse lol....
Good job on the great find!
50+...50+...oh come now, you know it is much more than that...getting close to the hundreds baby!
Post a Comment