Monday, July 03, 2006

Happy 4th of July...

Check Out Blinkyou.com for thousands of custom glitters and layouts



I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy and safe 4th of July. It's such a good day to remember who we are, where we have come from, and where we are going. We aren't doing too much tomorrow. Just staying home, and having some friends over. Then I think we are going to grill hamburgers and hot dogs. Nothing big, just simple American cooking, or grilling I should say. I told my husband that I don't even really care about fireworks this year. If I see them fine and if not I really don't care. I am sure that isn't the right attitude to have, but that is how I feel. And I don't want to feel that way, but I can't help it. I want my kids to enjoy the fireworks, so I don't want to be the grouch about it. I don't know why it is that I feel that way....well I have to go for now...more later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:[ I hope God sends some fireworks your way tonight. Nothing like the oohs and ahhs from the kids!!
Get you a nice blanket, wonderful husband {if you can find one ;]), gather the boys and celebrate life, even if it's only seeing the stars.
Fireworks are beautiful but it's the closness of hubby that makes the fireworks that more special.

Like I taught the ladies last Sunday in our split sessions.
Portions of Purpose - one of the points was to [CAPTURE TIME].
Beautiful memories can never be experienced without capturing time.

Cheer up little lady!
I'm praying for you.

Then again if you have company you may end up playing games till late!!

Eat a grilled hamburger for me. Haven't had one since we had our Neighborhood Fun Night at the park. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

Have a good day today, no matter what you do. I love the animated watermelon!! LYL