Thursday, May 04, 2006
Computers.... love to HATE them....
Or should I say you love to hate the server!! Uggghhhh I am so annoyed right now with our provider. We have cable modem, and they are doing "repairs" on them right now. My e-mail is down, and that is not a good thing. There are few things in life that bring me sanity during the day, and my e-mail is one of them. (Not to mention that we have been bickering back and forth with the stupid people today about our account.) If it's not one thing it's another. I don't know what the deal is with it, I really don't. All I can say is that I hope by tomorrow it is all fixed. So there is my extra ramblings for today...Now let's hope tomorrow is better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Charlie!!! I was so excited when I found your blog!!!! How are you? I hope all is well... I can't wait to come back home and get in touch with all our friends! Check out my blog! :) Talk to you soon! ~Emily
We've had the same problem when lightening struck our home a few weeks back and they had to replace our modem Then after that they said some chip in the back of the computer needed repaired. It took us over a 2 week time frame to get our straightened out. Know just how your feeling!
I'll be praying it gets fixed soon!
Post a Comment