*SIGH* I seriously don't understand why it is that life has to be so complicated. It is really beyond me. Why can't we go through life and just live happily ever after?? Wouldn't that be nice. I think it would be anyway. Today has been a real downer for me and for my husband. We are truly feeling very discouraged from every angle possible. From Church, to life, to family, etc. You name it we are feeling it. The great thing though, is that we are not discouraged with each other!! That's always great.
You know you think that you can always depend on family to be there for you, and that they shouldn't let you down. They should accept you for who you are, and as you are. So why is it then that family is always the ones that hurt you the most??!!?? We are facing battles right now with our family members that we should NOT be facing. Uggghh!!!! It really makes me mad. Right when you think that you have something to look forward to, something happens, and reality strikes, and you realize that you don't have anything to look forward to at all. Life can be so discouraging sometimes. It's beyond me why the Lord allows you to go through trials, and valleys but I do realize that you have to go through them sometimes, and learn why it is that you went through that. All the while trusting the Lord to see you through it. You know my favorite poem (if you will) is Footprints in the sand. And as the man is going through rough times, he asks the Lord why was it that in the hardest times in my life, I see only one set of footprints. The Lord replys: My precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. In the times of your trials and sufferings, when you saw only one set of footprints, IT WAS THEN THAT I CARRIED YOU!! I absolutely love that. And how true it is. The Lord carries us through so much, and I think that we lose sight of it all.
So I guess that even though I am going through a valley, that I need to trust in the Lord to carry me through, and I need to realize that in this time it is now that He is carrying me. He will see me through into the other side. I will come out of this valley, it is just a matter of time. And until then I remain safely In His Grip!!
1 comment:
Let's have him carry us through the Indy Mall together!! ;o
You guys need to come over sometime and we can leave the kids with our husbands! The Mall has 4 stories. It's awesome. OH THE DAY THAT WOULD BE. We can dream can't we:]
Anyway just a note to say Love ya and keep your chin up and your nose down.:}
Post a Comment