He is living one of his dreams by being able to Preach in the place where he surrendered his life to the Lord. God has provided this for him, and I am so happy for him. We need a break.... Life right now is kind of crazy. It's not bad, it's just draining at times. Right when you think that things are looking up, things change. And it's OK they are just things that you have to live with and learn why it is that the Lord is having you go through them.Next weekend should be fun. We are taking our Youth group to a place called Fun City in Iowa. It has go carts, black light bowling, and lazer tag. We are hoping for a big group, but whoever shows up, we will have a good time with. Normally we have a big group of girls that go, and only a few boys. Which I tend to think that is how it is in a lot of Youth Groups. We have a good group of kids though, we really do. (here is a picture of me with some of the girls that went on our last activity.)
Don't mind the rough looks on some of them, they had just gotten done playing an hour (if not more) of lazer tag. We have a good time with them though, and it helps that my husband and I are still young (although sometimes we feel old....LOL) at heart. Chris has a good time with them, and he is able to make them laugh and have fun. He makes serving the Lord fun and enjoyable to them, and that to me is important. So I guess that is all for me right now. I am off for tonight. Hope that everyone is doing well. Pray that the month will go faster, and June will be here soon. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment