So, I was sitting here at the computer and I thought that I would just post some of the thoughts that were going through my head right now. Do you ever have those times when you have so much going on, that you don't have time to stop and ponder one thing? I feel like that is me right now.
First thing that is going through my mind is that I am having a yard sale on Saturday and I really don't know how ready for it I am. I am not the only one working on it, so that helps, but still. I want to make sure that I have everything ready. It is mainly clothes that I am selling, but there are other things here and there that I want to sale, so I want to make sure that I don't forget anything. If I do, then I think I am just going to throw whatever is left away, that or take it to Goodwill.
Next thing....We are having a graduation ceremony for Chris and a few other people at our Church next Sunday, and I really want it to be special for him. He deserves so much. He worked so hard for his degree, and I want this time to be so special for him. Nobody knows how hard he has really worked, but me and I know that through his years of being in school, and out of school he has had his trails, but has overcome them all!! He does not allow the devil to get the best of him, and even at his lowest times, he still carries on, it amazes me. So hopefully that will all go well for them on Sunday. We won't be having an evening service that night, which will kind of be nice too, because then I can come home and begin packing, or at least the process of packing anyway.
Which leads me to my next thought. VACATION is not that far away!!!! WOO HOO!!!! No, I am not excited about that at all. ;) We leave a week from Wednesday, and I am ready for it. I told Chris that I hoped this week goes fast, the last thing that I want is for it to drag on and on. I am sure that it will go fast, but you know how it is when you are looking forward to something so much, then the closer it gets the slower time seems to go. It should be a good time, and I know that we are all looking forward to just having a break. It's nice to get away, but then it will be nice to get back home too. There is a lot here that we want to have a break from though, so the longer the better is what I think sometimes. :)
Next thought...remembering old friends. There are few people that I keep in touch with from High School...and trust me, I am OK with that. I know that the Lord wouldn't want me to associate with those people anymore anyway. Well the other day I got this e-mail from an old friend of mine just simply saying hi. I was so taken aback by this e-mail, and at first I didn't believe it. Although now I can say that it is nice talking to him. It's nice to see where people are in their life since High School, and you only hope that they are living a life as good as you are. Or that they are as happy as you are. It's nice to catch up with people and then tell them how great your life is. There is nothing I like more than to tell people how happy I am in my marriage, life, etc. I am happy, sure there are times that I am not that happy, but those times are few and far between. I love being a wife, mother, and a Child of THE KING!!!! There is nothing better in life than that. I hope that people can tell how happy I really am when I write them back.
Well I guess that's all for me tonight. I will stop my ramblings now, and I think that I might head off to bed. Remember to thank all the people who are in the service that you know for your freedom!! Let's all remember the Vetrans who deserve our thanks tomorrow on Memorial Day. Good night everyone!!
Sunday, May 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi!
Thought I would let you know. I'm not sure how long it's going to take to get my blog up and going. The Lady finally got back to me and sent me over the blogger files but we have to figure out how to replace my old one with the new one. It is not recognizing my old post or any new ones. So it may take a few days to figure out. I think it's going to be pretty sweet when I get it done.
Hope you have a good day today!
Post a Comment