Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Today is BLAH day

Today is a day of just plain BLAH. Nothing special to look forward too or at least it doesn’t feel that way, just the same old same old. You know your normal every day run of the mill things to do. For me that’s (in no specific order) making breakfast, cleaning up, checking e-mails, stopping the boys from fighting, laundry, baths for the boys, lunch, more cleaning, school work, shower for me, getting ready for Church tonight, figuring out what’s for supper, and the list goes on and on. And in the midst of all this trying to figure out why your heart is so heavy.

Being a woman gives you such liberty to feel so many different emotions (even when you can’t explain why), and wondering at the same time, why you are having those emotions. (Or at least I think it does) The other day I was talking to my husband and I was up one minute and down the next. He said I don’t understand you… and to that, I responded as any other woman would… I don’t get it either, but I am a woman and I am allowed to act this way. (probably not true, but it sounds good anyway..LOL) :) Well today is one of those days too. I have such a heavy heart, and I don’t know why. I thought well maybe it is the weather…and I don’t think that’s it. Then I thought maybe I just feel overwhelmed, and I do. I just feel like bllllahhhhh. I truly hate feeling this way, because when you do, you tend to take it out on the ones that you love. But how do you find the time to talk to someone and tell them how you are really feeling. You know that as a wife and a mother, you are always there to listen when someone has a problem. Even as a Youth/Assistant Pastors wife, you have to listen. None of these things bother me; it is what I live for. I want to help people and I want to listen to everything that they have to say, especially when it is my family, but then how do, you explain to everyone else how you are feeling and have it make sense?? Maybe one of these days I will figure it out. Until then….I am going to go on and have a BLAH kind of day. :{

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy do I ever know how you feel. And your right it's something that can't be explained and be understood by the male gender:]. Been busy and hadn't had a chance to Ketcup:].
Need to talk e-mail me.